Where is the best place to sell a pair of OTs? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th September 2009, 02:29 AM   #1
phrarod is offline phrarod  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Where is the best place to sell a pair of OTs?

I'm going to be selling my Audio Note Double C-core Hi-B output transformers and I'm not sure the best place to list them. Here? Audiogon? Ebay?

Appreciate the advice.
Old 15th September 2009, 02:58 AM   #2
Glowbug is offline Glowbug  United States
diyAudio Member

Audiogon changed some of their policies lately, so you might want to check into that first. I know a lot of people were unhappy with it.

Ebay is a lot of exposure, but you've got Paypal to deal with.
Old 15th September 2009, 02:58 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default NZ sales rep available!

give them to me and I'll do my best to shift them for you... I may need to extensively "test" them to ensure product compliance however.
Old 15th September 2009, 03:14 AM   #4
phrarod is offline phrarod  United States
diyAudio Member

Audiogon is charging like eBay now. I'm one of the unhappy ones. I don't know if it was inevitable or unfair.

They're very nice aardvarkash Never cut any of the wires I just can't use them with my new project and need the money to get the right OTs.

Hide this!Advertise here!