• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Is it time for another CCS Group Buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know if the rest of you use CCSes at the same alarming rate as me, but I burned though mine from the last group buy some time ago and could use some more. So, I thought I'd see if there was sufficient interest to do another run.

My sense is to stay with the 10M45/DN2540 cascode as the design seems to work well and be free from a lot of hassle of other designs. I'd like to keep the board footprint basically the same, though I might move things around a little, add some terminal blocks, etc. to make them a little more user friendly. I might also add some optional pins so they can drop into George's boards.

Any interest? If there is, I'll start a thread in the GB forum, or get a mod to move this one, but I always forget to look there so I figured I'd start it here.

-d

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.