• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

New ebay record!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They are output transformers, for military tube radios. They are pretty narrow-band to use as interstage transformers for audio.

Actually that is close to what I remember us using in the ARC161 1KW HF transmitter back around 1975 when I was Intermediate Repair at NAS JAX. It was an inerstage transformer between the AN-ARC150 transmitter and the modulator output for the AN-ARC161 Linear amp (400W-1KW).

Although it has been a few years and it WAS the 70s, so I could be mistaken....:spin:

Some people must think they are worth the money he has 10 bids on one 300a $1500.00 auction #300338776081 .
It must be me but I don't think my ears could tell if the sound was through a 300a or a
6L6 given other equal components. (Hmmmm lets see the graphite plates give a SMOOTHER sound becouse its a good dry lubricant) or maybe just helps slip the money from your wallet faster !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.