• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Modify & build out (2) Western Electric 300B / 2A3 Hammond monoblock amps & UTC LS-5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Modify & build out (2) Western Electric 300B / 2A3 Hammond monoblock amps & UTC LS-58

I want to see if I can find someone to rebuild my (2) 1930's to 1936 Hammond / Western Electric mono block amps using the Thorsten Loesch design using the UTC LS-58 transformer , In which I have (2) . One for each Hammond amp I want modified and built. Each Mono block amp currently has (4) 2A3, (2) 56, (1) 5U4G. Want point to point contacts if possible with excellent wire mapping inside. I will only use the best parts in this build with no exceptions. Only talented need apply. Your work will be published with an extensive photo layout of all your inside wiring work.

If you have any knowledge on the design and build, using Thorsten Loesch's concepts in building a Western Electric 300B/2A3 Hammond monoblock amp incorporating the UTC LS-58 transformer and your work and talent is first rate I look forward in speaking with you.

additional contact information: creativedeckworks@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.