aikido/807PSE and local feedback - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th April 2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Jaap is offline Jaap  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default aikido/807PSE and local feedback

I want to make a poweramp with 6sl7 +6N6p aikido at the front, followed by two parallel 807 tubes in pentode se configuration.
I suspect some feedback would be handy and I like the local variant of it. Could I copy the solution of the T-rex 300B amp ? Here a 47K resistor and a 2 uF cap are in series between the plate and the grid of the 300B. I suppose that the designers know what they are doing. I don't, so my question is can i use the same solution and the same values of components for the parallel 807's ?
Old 27th April 2009, 08:16 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default you just described a parallel RH807

plenty recently about this subject - check out Alex's website for the 807 version including the schematic. http://www.tubeaudio.8m.com/807/807.html
Old 28th April 2009, 07:54 AM   #3
Jaap is offline Jaap  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default Re: you just described a parallel RH807

Quote:
Originally posted by aardvarkash10
plenty recently about this subject - check out Alex's website for the 807 version including the schematic. http://www.tubeaudio.8m.com/807/807.html

Problem is that i want to build with an aikido frontstage. That is a different concept than the RH idea (which i already tried with el84)

Hide this!Advertise here!