• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Anybody from Italy - please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I heard about Elettronica Novarria`s transformers from a member of this forum, he was italian. I am interested in their transformers and I sent about three e-mails with inquiries. I never got a response.

Is there any chance to place an order for the novarria products somewhere else or how could I get in touch with any representatives of this company?

Thanks!

Try the phone. No rapresentatives, it is a small shop selling variuos electrical appliances too.
The man runs different task, maybe too many for a one man band . I think also that English speaking customer feel him unconfortable.
Send me a email explaining what You want, I can translate it into italian and send back to you.

Edcor or Electra-Print?

Mario Pankov said:
I heard about Elettronica Novarria`s transformers from a member of this forum, he was italian. I am interested in their transformers and I sent about three e-mails with inquiries. I never got a response.

Is there any chance to place an order for the novarria products somewhere else or how could I get in touch with any representatives of this company?

Buon giorno!

What's wrong with ordering from U.S.? Edcor and Electra-Print are well regarded by the forum members here. Is it the shipping charge?

Both the shipping costs and the import taxes ( as it is outside of the EU ) make its price/performance ratio too inefficient. We were placing large orders for components from Madisound but the new regulations make the price higher than if ordered from Europe.

Plovati, thank you very much for your offer, I really appreciate it!

45 - do you have any measurements or have you tried them? I will be checking the ones you recommended, I need them for an EL84 PP amp.

Edcor is also in EU:

EDCOR Europe
A division of Redhot bvba
Heilige Greestmolenstraat 140
B-9160 Lokeren
Belgium
Voice & FAX: +32 (0) 9348 4663
Mobile: +32 (0) 475 318 890
E-Mail: edcoreurope

Novarria mains transformer are of random quality, some burned many runs too hot, some others worked for years with honest performances.

Novarria OPTs in my experience (4 couple of different power and impedance) are of fair and of consistent quality.

ouch, well it seems that i'm not the only one with the problem of Novarria. 3 years ago i wanted some info about a kit with transformers. They didn't send to Belgium. About a year ago there was no problem to send. Now i saw that they actually built nice c-core output transformers. English is not a problem because i got a reaction from him. But now i dont got any response to my 3th mail. And there seems a problem with his website, with AVG i got the following information: reported as unsafe, and if you log-in into your account there is no https, but only http so it's really unsafe, and if you will pay with your credit-card it's not smart to do that i think....
Does somebody knows what's going-on there?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.