Seeking schematic for Conn organ amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
conn schematic

I have a schematic hope this helps...not sure what it is for...just came across it on the internet..

Attachments

• conn-organ-amp.jpg
    conn-organ-amp.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 748
I know some people that might want the bus bars, maybe more. I have posted a link on organforum. What continent are you on, maybe country? No sense having those electronic novices sign up here if they are 6000 miles away in New Zealand and you are in the UK. thanks for thinking of them. I bought a conn case in 1982, the store gave me the pedals but kept the busbars. Now I have 4 Hammonds and 2 Wurlitzers, so I'm maxed out on organs without a Conn. Just to brag, 3 Hammonds work, one is re-e-capped. All have tube amps.

sorry to jump thread. I have been searching everywhere for that Conn 6026 scheme. finally just replaced all the caps without it and bought a nib quad of 7868's (1966 sylvania's). removed gain pots and put rca inputs in their place. this amp just replaced my Luxman m-117 in my home system, powering a pair of Martin logan aerius I. Sound is crazy amazing. all 30-35 watts of it. :)
this amp was in a model 431. If you find the schematic please PM me a copy. Awesome amp. the PT lit up 32 12au7's in the preamp/ tone generator. the OPT's seem to be full range (though I am 44 now....).

I reside in the Great Country of California....lol lol. they think...
SO CA. I will take a few pix of what I have to give out BUT not for resale!!! That would really PO me. I can do that too but won't.. I'm trying to establish a relationship with the "hard core" organ owners. Keeping these works of art out of the dump and making some use of them is a major concern for me. Yes I understand that no one wants to gut a vintage O. I play guitar, I have very little room to store full size organs, I wish but I rent.. I'm old and poor... welcome to divorce and CA... lol You gotta know it too.. My offer is to USA residences only. They are first in my mind, maybe to other countries-maybe...
I'm not a tech but I do what I can to fix what is fixable and the amps to me are a Gift From God.
I will be sending pix of parts soon so have patience please. The gentleman that Emailed me is FIRST in line too. Period! And could you maybe give me a first name that I may address you properly? Tks.
Tom

"Looking for a schematic for a 6026 Conn, 4 7868, 2 12AX7, no pre-amp though but kicks with another organ input....
By the way, the organ was trashed to heck, I gave all usable parts away.
Anyone looking for parts-free for a 627 Conn or a Baldwin CT100 ask!"
I would greatly appreciate any input here too!!! People come together on this matter, we are all musicians and that matters....Oh and I do play ivory.... started at 4 years of age but I s***, I ain't any good... lol lol
Everyone have a great Christmas.
Tom

I'm Jo, close enough. My real first name is very ethnic and usually misspelled and mispronounced outside the Appalachian mountains.
I went to my Grandmother's Sunday school one time, and in 41 attendees, 5 men had my first name.
Aren't internet handles great?
Lots of us (like me) pass up "free" superior sounding Conn theatre organs (3 manual) because after high usage, the bad spots on the keying buss bars are irrepairable. You have the solution, buss bars. I'm trying to get some visibility on organforum.com but so far only 60 views have occurred. It is Christmas, many organ owners are busy with seasonal performance. the Conn organ you have has undistinguished tone generation, about 2 real tones shapes, but the buss bars are probably similar to the ones in incredible sounding seventies theatre organs. I know the late 50's conn tube organ case with pedals I bought, the store salvaged out the bus bars.
Thanks for posting this and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Jo, I just laughed my hind off!! My BabyDoll is a "Jo." Her name is longer but I just call her Jo. I was trying to figure out how she got my post!!!!
First, super cool. I spent many a free time in the Smokies...
Can you send me a pix of the buss bar? There are two "kinds," one for a PCB and one for the tickle bar for the keys. I assume the later.. Too, I don't recommend that you mention the composition of the metal. Read between the lines on that comment Bro. Very few have any idea of what you speak of. Lastly, how do I send you an email that is seen only by you? I'm new to the format here but I'm on top with computers. I'de rather that no one have my personal email and name floating about.
Look forward to hearing from you. Respectfully, Tom

First timer. Sorry if I'm incorrect in my approach. I'm looking for a schematic for a Conn (Organ) tube chassis marked 67880-3. It also bears the markings HD 266 and Conn HD 422. It supposedly has 1x 6aq5, 1x 6bf6, 1x 6x4, 2x 6au6 tubes. I'm hoping to convert it to a guitar amplifier for personal recordings. Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.