Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th November 2008, 07:07 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Moscode 600

I'm a long time lurker/new member and very modest blue collar audiofreak. I looked for over a year for a amp that I would like to drive my vintage Polk 2.3tl's. I finally found a Moscode 600 and am trying to update/upgrade this and am having a very hard time finding info. and parts. Mainly the power supply caps -25,000uf @100 vdc (3" X 5 5/8") I.d like to go with 50,000uf like the original upgrade. I'm also trying to replace all signal caps and most likely recap the rest on the board because of their age. I have left three messages with George@Moscode.com with no response yet (2 weeks). I have been able to find pictures of modded 600 but have been unable to talk to any of the owners as of yet. I have also already paid one website for schematics/service manuals with no luck and am trying now to get a refund. I very much would like to do the work myself mainly because I'm retired and have much more time than money! I also do not want to ship this anywhere and chance losing it. Any info. help would be great.
Old 29th November 2008, 11:04 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I just sent you an email to help you out. Moscodes are a sensitive subject with some and careful steps are the norm.

Hide this!Advertise here!