• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Schematic help! (Bell)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I came across a Bell Model 5630 PA and would like to convert it into a guitar amp. Someone from the TDPRI forums suggested that I check over here. He said to ask for Tom Bavis.

I would love to get this pa working and then converted over to a guitar amp. This will be my first and hopefully a great learning experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 229
Now that you got the folder number check with the libraries in your area see if they can get it. Don't forget the local college their library may have it too of the public librarys do not. My Local library did not have it and they said they could not get it. The next town over in a different state had it so I got it from them they are about a five mile drive from me. If I would not have thought of them I still would be looking. Glad ya had the folder number for him Tom I am the one that reccomended you as you helped me with my folder number and thanks to that I got the schematic for the MX60. Thanks again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.