• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Spud anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tubelab.com said:
The company I work for full time switched health insurance companies at the beginning of the year. The new insurance firm has screwed up every claim that I submitted this year and I didn't even know about it until I returned from up north and found collection notices in the mail. I had to pay almost $4000 out of pocket to avoid collection hassles. I should get that all back when I get the mess fixed. The boards and the remainder of the small parts will be ordered then.

Yeah, I remember back in the day when the benefits were some of the best you could get around here. Now they are below average at best and the average is much lower than it once was. I haven't had a major problem yet, but the coverage overall kind of sucks. The previous one was notoriously bad and gave us trouble right up to the very end. What a waste of time having to constantly check everything little thing they do.

As to the spud, I'd probably pick one up from you, just for giggles, especially if it came with a BoP too. I don't have a pressing need for another SE amp, but I'm sure I'd find a spot for it somewhere...small room or something. Maybe make something "cute" out of it for improved WAF.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.