• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Time to mourn the death of Broskie's Tube CAD blog?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I know what rdf means by direct browse, it is the non search based feature found on the mirror sites where you click through various links until you get to the part of the particular archive where the file you are looking for is located. (A manual search sort of)

I clicked on any number of links to tube data sheet pdfs in the page returned by the search and got the 404/403 "forbidden" errors mentioned by others.

I have already emailed Frank as of yesterday and am waiting to hear back. (You may have gotten a more current email address so you should too in any event.) I also started a thread specific to this issue yesterday.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
tinitus said:
If this is the site I have no problem to read datasheets...it seems to work like usually
"Search" tool works perfectly too :)

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheetsE.html

Read my previous posts then click "Search" in the upper right hand corner of this page, type in any valid part number, click on any one of the resulting links and you will understand what the issue is.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.