• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Allied Radio (Knight) KA-55 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I just received a Knight KA-55 integrated stereo amplifier (40w)from my friend. He purchased from an estate.

However, there are only 4 pcs. of RCA 6973 tubes included in this amplifier, all other tubes are missing.

I can't find the schematic of this amplifier from the website. Does any member got the schematic?

Thanks for your help.

Redwine:xeye: :smash:

Knight schematics are among the HARDEST to find - but fortunately, this one is covered in Sams 1139-SED. It will be a schematic only, not the usual folder with parts list and photos. You may be able to get it from Walt at infotronix.us or Bob at findatube.com.

You are also lucky that the 6973s are present... they run about $35-50 each for NOS - EH has new production but I don't know how good they are.

Knight KA 55

anyone here has a schematic of the knight KA 55 tube intergrated amplifier or know where to get it? . Collected my set but the tubes were all smashed. Now i'm stuck not knowing what are the tubes and where to put them excpet for the 6973 tubes and 5AR4, any help appreciated, thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.