diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Tubes / Valves (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubes-valves/)
-   -   GU29 Amp. Schematic - Audioromy or similar (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubes-valves/118718-gu29-amp-schematic-audioromy-similar.html)

poynton 4th March 2008 07:24 PM

FU29 Amp. Schematic - Audioromy or similar
 
Hi.

Anyone with a schematic for a PP amp using the FU29 or similar tube?

Thanks
Andy

Wavebourn 4th March 2008 07:38 PM

Re: FU29 Amp. Schematic - Audioromy or similar
 
Quote:

Originally posted by poynton
Hi.

Anyone with a schematic for a PP amp using the FU29 or similar tube?

Thanks
Andy

Do you mean GU29?
Hint: it is a clone of 829 tube, so you may use this info as a keyword to search.

For example: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...540&highlight=


poynton 4th March 2008 08:30 PM

Re: Re: FU29 Amp. Schematic - Audioromy or similar
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Wavebourn


Do you mean GU29?
Hint: it is a clone of 829 tube, so you may use this info as a keyword to search.

For example: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...540&highlight=



Thanks.
That looks like what I was looking for.


WARNING
The link in post 1 of the thread above appears to have a virus!!!!!


Andy

aardvarkash10 4th March 2008 10:21 PM

whatever you find andy, I'd appreciate it too. Got onto a source of these at around $4USD here in NZ, so whats a guy to do... Check out diyparadise.com's forum for a thread on the 832 (829's little sibling) in a simple PP. Cheers

poynton 5th March 2008 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by aardvarkash10
whatever you find andy, I'd appreciate it too. Got onto a source of these at around $4USD here in NZ, so whats a guy to do... Check out diyparadise.com's forum for a thread on the 832 (829's little sibling) in a simple PP. Cheers
I wish I knew that when I was in Tauranga last year !!!!!!!

Andy


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2