• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

one stage DHT amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Russian tube 4P1L is direct heating pentode, 8w plate and 10~12 gain.
''GSTube.com''. Tubes, sockets etc. Tubes.
Tube Tester Files - 4P1L
I believe it will be an nice small one stage amp similar the Gordon Rankin EL84 but direct heating!!!.
MagneQuest Forum - Simple 84 - Gordon Rankin, June 18, 2004 at 10:44:59

Is Possible?

best regards Jaime

Hi, 4p1l is wonderfull for low power SE amplifier, It sounds very linear and very detailed. In some cases it is similar to legendary 6c33c by sound, but is much easier for DIY because of much lower voltage. But it need schemes with interstage transformer to show the best result. I used it in 1.5-2w output 8Om schematics

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
The Russian tube 4P1L is direct heating pentode, 8w plate and 10~12 gain.
''GSTube.com''. Tubes, sockets etc. Tubes.
Tube Tester Files - 4P1L
I believe it will be an nice small one stage amp similar the Gordon Rankin EL84 but direct heating!!!.
MagneQuest Forum - Simple 84 - Gordon Rankin, June 18, 2004 at 10:44:59

Is Possible?

best regards Jaime

just give advice without a problem drive the

my preamplifier for 4p1ł

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.