• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Help with dared MP-15, please!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi, this is an integrated amp from Dared that was working perfect until a couple of days ago when the left channel suddenly died, there is no hum, no distortion, nothing, I can´t see anything burned or loose, all I can tell you is that the KT88 in the faulty channel barely gets warm, the other KT88 gets very very hot, or course I tried changing tubes, but it seems that the KT88 is not getting enough current to heat the filament or something similar, what is a safe way to measure this? thanks guys! ah the other tubes are 12AU7, 12AX7 and the one in the middle is a 6HU6.

Dared MP-15

Hello Reyrios,
I just bought a Dared mp-15 recently and this happened to me too just recently.
What was your solution? I hope to hear from you because I have a big question mark above my head.
It worked fine and when I switched it on only the right channel worked.
Cannot find any issues on sight.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.