Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Tubes / Valves

Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th September 2007, 01:34 AM   #1
SISKO is offline SISKO  Argentina
diyAudio Member

Default Complementary Symmetry Output

Hi, this is my first post here.

The other day, a guy came to my school to give a talk about tube amps. I was running out of time when he started talking about Complementary Symmetry (like transistors) output stages in tubes amp. Sadly, i had to go and couldnt listened to him.

Now. i searched the web and the forum but nothing came up.
My quiestion is this: Does anybody has any information about this configuration in tubes amp?
Old 4th September 2007, 02:12 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Perhaps he was using that term to make an analogy to push-pull. What kind of school has classes about tube amplifiers? Lucky you!

Victor
Old 4th September 2007, 06:35 AM   #3
gianis is offline gianis  Greece
diyAudio Member

Default tube

Maybe in Star Trek, had the technology to do pozitronic vacuum tubes for Complementary Symmetry amplifiers , like NPN PNP transistors

Hide this!Advertise here!