diyAudio (
-   Tubes / Valves (
-   -   I need some eq. hook up expert advice please! (

graykeene 11th July 2007 08:44 PM

I need some eq. hook up expert advice please!
Before I present my question and detail the situation I want to apologize to all audio purists that may be offended. With that out of the way…

I am waiting on the delivery of an integrated tube amplifier and new tube CD player. I currently am running a Denon 7.1 HT system. I want to be able to use the front speakers and my sub with the tube amp and tube CD for listening to music and then am able to switch back to the HT setup using the full 7.1 system for the video world.

How can I accomplish this?

I have looked/called/researched and found noting that quite fills the bill.

If specifics are necessary or would help:

Shanling STP 80 Integrated Amplifier (four inputs, no outputs-I believe)
Shanling T-100 CD
Denon 887AVR 7.1 dual zone

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2