• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

schematic wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, i just got a tube amp and i am tryng to figure out what the schematics for it are....the labeling int he chasis its baerly legible and i belive it says:
and also along the transformers it says H.i Co
the transformer says AO- 1xxxx-2
chokes have similar markings i cant make out what they say...
the chasis says up front : *TYPE JR IA.
its a Field Coil Speaker version ...
it had the following tubes in it: 6v6 x4 and 6SN7 and a 5u4.
also it has other 4 empty sockets...two of them look like they could fit some tubes like 12ax? or 6sn7 or some sort of preamp...
and the othe ris a 3 pin? witha bunch of caps on it and another one that looks like its for another tube.
i am not really sure....
well i think it has some potential b/c of the quad 6v6... but i am not really sure about the other parts...it looks like it has 2 chokes that i could use, and i can problably substitute all of the other pices for more modern components...the transformer on that amp is quite large...its huge and heavy...and there is also another one underneat? ....
well i am interesting in building a complete new amp out of it but i am not sure on the potential of the chokes and transformers b/c i coulent find any data about them...
here are some pictues of it.....maybe you guys can tell me whats the model of this amp?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

IMGDEAD]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.