• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

is Gary Pimm still around?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nanook,

Gary is fine, healthy and quite happy and engaged in slalom racing a hopped to the eyeballs Datsun 1200. His awesome sound system is unplugged, because it dsturbes the exotic fish in the aquarium he installed in his living room.

He might be back this winter, it will surely be here if it happens. As Planet 10 says, Gary has taken a holiday and Gary would add "from other peoples audio problems". Let's just hope he does rejoin us.

Bud

thanks...BudP and planet10...

good to "hear" that all is well. I had been searching fo r his webpage and kept on finding out that it didn't exist anymore. Was just curious about his designs, not to disturb him.

Very cool that he's doing autocross, particularly in an old Datsun 1200! and fish too!

secanbj, thanks for the link.

Guess where I have to go in the future.

Erotic, exotic, who cares. Just interesting to note I have similar interests (no Datsun, no exotic fish, but I want to buld a locost and I have goldfish ;) )

and if "Exotic" dancing="Erotic" dancing, doesn't it mean the same thing:) ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.