diyAudio (
-   Tubes / Valves (
-   -   Bell 2122-B integrated amp - tube suggestions (

Lockerpuzzle 30th April 2007 11:41 PM

Bell 2122-B integrated amp - tube suggestions
I just got a Bell 2122-B integrated amp that I want to convert to a guitar amp. Does anyone have any suggestions about tube brands and styles that might be good for this? I'm mainly looking for that great overdrive tone that I've heard from other Bell mods.

Thanks for the help.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2015 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2