• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

An excellent combo....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a great setup...SSE, Accuphase C-200 transistor preamp and DIY Soundgroup Tempests. I tried substituting the Accuphase with a CJ PV-8....not so good, kinda bloated. Also tried the c-200 with it's matching P-300 and that sounds kinda hard, with the Tempest. I built these speakers to go with the 45 SE, once I finish the wiring on it. I'm thinking it should sound even better.

Awhile ago I acquired a Glassware Tube Buffer I think is going to be a good match with my SSE...if I ever get it completed...perhaps over the upcoming holiday I have time off and will dedicate to finishing it.

If not I will be installing a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen.

Finishing the amp will be more enjoyable. Demo on this spare bath was no fun at all.

Attachments

• DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_0323.JPG
    DSC_0323.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0324.JPG
    DSC_0324.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 177
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.