• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

first time build TSE45 need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
C=See... Your readouts are where they should be so hooking up the speakers that you intend to use with the amp is safe to do. I'm going to guess the speakers in the pictures are for testing only. This amp with type 45 tubes only produces approx. 1.5 to 2 watts with the volume turned up, so you need fairly efficient speakers to enjoy the music... dB in the 90's or higher is a good idea. I use Klipsch and JBL speakers... both at 94dB and have no problem getting "bother the neighbors" volume, especially with the 15 inch JBL's.

C=See... Your readouts are where they should be so hooking up the speakers that you intend to use with the amp is safe to do. I'm going to guess the speakers in the pictures are for testing only. This amp with type 45 tubes only produces approx. 1.5 to 2 watts with the volume turned up, so you need fairly efficient speakers to enjoy the music... dB in the 90's or higher is a good idea. I use Klipsch and JBL speakers... both at 94dB and have no problem getting "bother the neighbors" volume, especially with the 15 inch JBL's.

for bias i use car speaker for real test i use with beyma cp800ti In horn 110 db it still very low power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.