• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

first time build TSE45 need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm going to assume you used an Alps pot, but it's the same for just about any pot... You only need to use R1; R2; R5.... Connect the RCA inputs directly to the pot, bypassing the board. Here is a couple of pics showing the hookup. I've wired up 1/2 doz amps this way w/o any problems. Hope this helps...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

now the problem is very low power on sound i must turn on full of volume at power and pre to hear the very little sound

i recheck all of resistor on pcb . All of them ok same value as parts list. i pull out and measured by ohm meter.

now don't know how to do?

I have some question if my tube have a problem (weak)what happen between strong tube/ weak tube?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.