• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Power transformer for TSE45

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm beginner on tube amp Now I start to this project to matching with my new paper mache horn from John Inlow.

I decide to go on TSE45 Now already order TSE board from George yesterday.

I not find Transformer spec to use with this board on his website.

Anyone can me the transformer spec to use with 45

325v-CT-325v 250 mA
5v-5V 3A
6.3V-ct-6.3V 6A

use choke Triad c-14x

is it ok to use this transformer spec for TSE45 ? Please suggest.

for output Tranformer now I plan to go ELETRAPrint

if I want to upgrade C5 150uf 450v to oil cap what value I should go on?

Thank you everyone.

Sawadee..... The Edcor XPWR131 (XPWR131) was designed to be used with the TSE board in all the different builds possible.
You can find the info here.... Universal Power Transformer
I imagine the shipping will not be inexpensive though.
You can use a 100uf and 50uf motor run caps in parallel to get the 150uf... The cap is shown as 100uf on the schematic.
The value of this cap is not as important as the quality of the cap.

Sawadee..... The Edcor XPWR131 (XPWR131) was designed to be used with the TSE board in all the different builds possible.
You can find the info here.... Universal Power Transformer
I imagine the shipping will not be inexpensive though.
You can use a 100uf and 50uf motor run caps in parallel to get the 150uf... The cap is shown as 100uf on the schematic.
The value of this cap is not as important as the quality of the cap.

Sawadee Denny,

for XPWR131 I can use this power Transformer for all tube (45/2A3/300B)right?
How to use it
Schematic | Tubelab

(330-260-0-260-330) at 175mA center tapped, 6.3V (3.15-0-3.15) at 4A center tapped and 5V (2.5-0-2.5) at 3A center tapped.

330v/260v in T1-4,T1-1(CT),T1-5 330v/260V
if I use #45 i must use 330V right?

T1-2 ,T1-3 T1-8,T1-6,T1-7which votage that I use 3.5v or 2.5v

So sorry for my dummy question.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.