• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

George and Retirement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Great to hear George! Maybe a way to make good money is to make Proper PCB boards for these Long Lasting TV's we see nowday's since the screens are probably STD being only now made by Samsung & LG if I'm right on that fact! Will really support tubes (hopefully) !

My family and many other's have a few expensive dead one's around that companies like Sony no longer support even though TV was just out of the 3 year warranty and cost many $k new.

As for Arthritis Pain etc. Google" Lectins " as they are produced by plants to keep insects & animals from eating them. Hi Lectin foods are Tomatoes & Peppers, Dry Beans (like Kidney), Potatoes, Eggplant, Cashews & Peanuts, Grains, soy, canola oil, corn oil, Splenda (In diet soda), Goji Berries, sunflower & pumpkin Seeds, Yeast.

They say Roma Tomatoes have the least Lectins (especially the pulp) and white rice is the safest for the grains.

I eat a small amount of white rice and gave up on the wheat 24 years ago.

Anyway it works well for me since I heard about it earlier this past winter!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.