• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSE & 45's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wondering if something like this would work for fuse/Iec/switch. Don't have white wire on hand. The Grey is connected (temporarily) to xpwr white ground. Black is 125v.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here the enclosure as of 10 minutes ago.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
:headbash: a while back C1 puked it guts out because I had the polarity wrong. Rat Shack didn't have a replacement so I just reused the original 15000uf 10v electrolytic minus half it's fluid. The new part arrived along with a few different C4's. My him is almost non existent. I need to stick my ear within a few inches to hear tweet hum/hiss. Outstanding with these very sensitive Cornwalls.

Upgrade iron suggestions please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.