• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New Amps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to Tubelab friends.
Its been a bit since I've poked around here, still working on the Phono stage, I may scrap it and go for something else.

Any way my visit today is more of curiosity, George this one is for you.. is there anything new coming out of tubelab?

Not that my sse needs replacing (still sounds amazing) will upgrade coupling caps, but no real changes. Just wondering if your planning a new amp or dac or anything?

Cheers

There are several new things in the works.

For the past several years there has been little sporadic activity in the lab. This was due to terminal illness of both of our mothers, and my 50+ hour work weeks. About 2 years ago the work issue was solved, the company became terminally ill and I got laid off. We left Florida in a hurry and I took what I could.

We moved twice and are now in our permanent residence, but I have no lab, just a big empty concrete basement, and boxes full of stuff from Florida.

I have been steadily working on the build out of a new lab, and even briefly tested a few circuits. There will be much more in the future.

There is a 4th board already tested, and I have a small stack of them, but no documentation, test amps, or construction info yet. I need to take a zillion pictures or maybe video and build a few test amps before this goes live. The 5th board will be a Simple Guitar Amp, but I have only one prototype at the moment.

See this thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubelab/287409-pc-board-availability-shipping-times.html

sorry to hear about your moms :(
Would seem that you had a rough go for a bit, please George take care of that stuff, us guys will be happily waiting any news from the Lab.
The new prototype sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing it. Take care George..
will see ya soon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.