• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

tubelab se 300b plate current

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tubelab se with 300b checks out fine. Plate current adjusted to 75 ma. Source connected. Sounds fine for about 2 minutes and then plate current disappears as does sound. After powering down for a few minutes and then turning on, the same thing happens. When powering up with source connected, left channel takes longer to warm up than right channel. Don't know if that's related to the plate current problem. Does anybody have any suggestions for troubleshooting? Thanks.

I'm kinda having similar problem. Have you solved your issue?

My problem,
Left channels grid current is pretty much different than the right ones.

I have checked the trimmer resistors and I made sure that they are all the way down.

What could be the cause of that? I am suspecting mosfet but you guys might have a better idea to check.

By the way I have tried different tubes to check tube was faulty or not. Tubes are OK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.