• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

PSUD question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been going through the bulk of threads here just to familiarize myself with the ebb and flow of problems people have with the build of the TSE. I have modeled the power supply I will use on PSUD but I noticed BOY WONDER was posting PSUD charts and it was done in (full wave) not (half wave) I expected.
I wanted to use a 5U4G rectifier and if iI modeled it for full wave it adds 30 volts to the mix. MY QUESTION; does a single rec tube model at 1/2 wave or full wave? If it is full wave I will drop the power transformer back to accommodate.
Walt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.