• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab SSE - blu ray player + DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

Perhaps this issue is not appropriate for this forum, but the ultimate goal is having the best Tubelab SSE income.

I'm not able to connect my PC to the SSE, so I plan to buy a bluray player that supports FLAC files to listen to lossless music.

Almost all modern players has only digital outputs, so I´ll need a DAC.

Could someone point me to a good and cheap DAC? Or show me any other option to solve my problem?

Thanks
Antonio

Schiit Dacs are pretty good.

Hello all,

Perhaps this issue is not appropriate for this forum, but the ultimate goal is having the best Tubelab SSE income.

I'm not able to connect my PC to the SSE, so I plan to buy a bluray player that supports FLAC files to listen to lossless music.

Almost all modern players has only digital outputs, so I´ll need a DAC.

Could someone point me to a good and cheap DAC? Or show me any other option to solve my problem?

Thanks
Antonio

Hi Jockaruba,

I know that, but the fact is that my PC and my SSE are in different places and I do not have notebook.

Another limiting factor is that my sound system and home cinema are on a shelf in the living room and the space is almost full, has a place for one small DAC + Bluray Player (or another device).

If I have the blu ray player, I will connect the digital outputs on the home cinema and analog outputs in SSE, so I can organize things better.

I read the posts above and I am analyzing what is the best way.

I thank everyone for helping and keep looking at more options.

Antonio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.