• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Phono stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi every one

Still loving the SSE, AMAZING Sound, I am currently running my PC playing Flac music files and sound is as stated AMAZING.
When winter comes(sorry I know its summer) I will endeavour to reconstruct a turn table, and I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a tubed Phono stage.

Thanks to all who respond

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hagerman has the new Cornet3, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1907446723/cornet3-a-diy-tube-phono-preamp

John Broskie's Tetra phono - Tetra Sans PS Phono Preamp

Stuart Yaniger's "His Master's Noise" (MC only) www.tech-diy.com/Preamplifiers/MastersNoise/His%20Master%27s%20Noise.pdf

Link to PCB, temporarily unavailable, but Jack is working on the next revision -
DIY Test Equipment for Audio and Ham Radio Enthusiasts

I'm in the beginnings of building the 'His Master's Noise" and, in all honesty, would not be surprised if I build at least one of the other phonostages I have listed in the next year. (I really like building phonostages...)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.