• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OPT connections with SSE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Newb question: Building my first amp using Edcor cxse25-8-5k opt's. George's wiring diagrams show red, dark blue and light blue wires on one side and black and green on the other. My edcors are (respectively) blue, white w blue, and red on one side and yellow and white on other.
Apologies if this was addressed on the Tubelab site or in the archives, but have searched with no luck- Thanks.

Here ya go:

Inputs
Blue wire = Plate
blue-white = UL tap
red = B+

output side
White = common (negative speaker terminal (not the ground tab)
Yellow = 8 Ohms (positive speaker terminal)

I don't remember if my positive output to speaker was yellow or not but that should be fairly easy to sort out.

ask questions - easier than fixing a screw up

Cheers,
Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.