• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSE Output Trans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all. My Name is Tony. I am planning on building the TSE. I have a few questions on the Electra-Print Out put Transformers. First is mentioned the TM3KB. Then is mentioned custom wound, and ask for the Albert Pagan design. Now, here is my question. Is the TM3KB the Albert Pagan design? Or do I need to ask for a custom wound transformer? Also, I'm sure I saw it on the web page, but then, when looking for it, I just couldn't find how much current through the primary on the output transformer for a 300B tube? I need to Know if I need to get a custom wound tranny. Thank you all, for any help you can be. I'm sure there will be a few more questions in the future.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.