• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

SE mosfet part # needed...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought 4 of 23k3564. Are these the ones to use?

They will work. I have used them before.

This is a good substitute, Digi-Key Part Number 785-1184-5-ND.

I tried them in one TSE and they worked OK, but they do not have gate protection diodes built in. They could be blown under some conditions. They do blow instantly in one of my push pull driver designs. My TSE runs 45's at 320 volts. A higher voltage build may have issues.

Just about any mosfet with a 600 volt or higher Vdss rating and a low Crss will work. 15 pF is good, but there are better parts available. Look for a fet that specifically states that is has gate protection zeners, or shows them on the internal schematic. The diodes prevent gate damage on power up, but do add 5 pF or so to the Crss. The A/O part has a very low Crss, but no diodes. You can add an external diode, but that adds capacitance, and complexity

Hi there. Searching for the power MOSFET alternative I've found STP6N60M2. Could you please confirm or deny possibility of usage it in TSE with 300B?

George had emailed me following to me about a month ago,.'The On Semiconductor NDF02N60ZG, or H and NDF04N60ZG or H are good choices if you can find them. '.. I think I found the NDF04N60ZH at Arrow Electronics...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.