• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Boywonder and rknize

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boywonder, thank you. Russ, aka rknize, thank you. (In alphabetical order)

I’ve been lurking around for a month or so and the two of you have answered many questions I have had. I’m planning on building a TSE with 45 output tubes to start with. I have put the cart before the horse and have ordered quite a bit of the needed components. Now that I’m waiting for them I’m trying to understand the logic behind the design. It’s a trip down memory lane for me so I’m having a bit of fun with it.

Steve

I am trying to get my brain to remember what 32 years, 3 unrelated businesses, a couple of kids, etc, etc have some how erased.:D

I can’t just build it. I have to try to understand it. I have always been a sucker for doing things different that the norm and George’s Power Drive has my interest.

I got a copy of Morgan Jones book “Valve Amplifiers” yesterday and just starting that read. So far I enjoy his writing style.

As I dig through this I know I’ll have specific questions that I will put in a proper post so that others may find them when doing a search.

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.