S5 - K12G question - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Tubelab
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tubelab Discussion and support of Tubelab products, prototypes and experiments

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2012, 11:18 PM   #1
PWR RYD is offline PWR RYD  United States
diyAudio Member
PWR RYD's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rockford, IL
Default S5 - K12G question

Just got a K12G kit. I have some nice film caps that are .33uF 200V. Can I use them to replace the 0.22uF 250V coupling caps?

Also, I have three 270uF 250V caps. Can I use these in the power supply circuit?

  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K12G Help soundwavesteve Tubes / Valves 8 14th October 2012 04:45 AM
More k12g amp musings JTCamp Tubes / Valves 0 22nd May 2011 04:09 PM
My First Tube Amp Build: S5 K12G DisasterArea Tubes / Valves 7 8th February 2011 09:47 PM
HELP!! Howling K12G!! Jeffree59 Tubes / Valves 13 8th April 2010 11:30 PM
S5 K-12G Question Wally Tubes / Valves 2 3rd July 2006 05:22 AM

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2