• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab board shipments suspended until Nov. 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I usually take my stuff with me in my travels so I can ship boards wherever I may roam. It is not possible this time. My third grandchild was born 10 days ago and Sherri and I are flying to Seattle to visit my daughter and kids. Sherri has already amassed enough stuff for them to fill all allowable lugagge and still require shipping stuff out in advance.

Board sales are down to less than one per week, so this should inconvinence one or two people. Any orders received while I am gone will be shipped on Nov. 2. The order received last Friday goes out today.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.