Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tubelab Discussion and support of Tubelab products, prototypes and experiments

Old 16th April 2018, 08:46 PM   #121
Tubelab_com is offline Tubelab_com  United States
diyAudio Member

Hope for my Spud SE board becoming available ended when another forum member started selling his version of the same amp. I had figured that it would barely sell enough to recover costs, so there certainly is no sense in having two versions of the same design.

I had tossed the original board into a box of stuff that I routinely rob for parts. It is still in there with all it's parts, but hasn't been fired up in maybe 8 years. I traded all 200 of my 6LR8's for something I would use several years ago.

The schematic for the board is in post #23 so you could build one yourself using point to point wiring, use these Eagle files to make your own board, or buy one of the other guy's boards. I believe he calls it Novar Spud or something similar, and it can be found in the Tubes forum.

These are the files I used to make the schematic and PCB layout in Eagle 5.11. I do not use the newer versions due to Autocad's pricing structure. They are Zipped to fit the forums file requirements.

If anyone makes a batch of these boards, please send me one. I will build it and squeeze it for all it's got!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Spud_1.zip (41.0 KB, 20 views)

Spud: what, again!?!Hide this!Advertise here!