diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Tubelab (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubelab/)
-   -   shipping from tubelab (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubelab/204214-shipping-tubelab.html)

crazyfrog 10th January 2012 06:44 PM

shipping from tubelab

Does Georges usually confirm when he ships boards? It's been a week since I made a payment and have no news from him.

tomchr 10th January 2012 11:06 PM

I haven't ordered from George/tubelab myself, but I've followed his posts and have had some chats with him. He strikes me as a top shelf dependable guy. But sometimes life happens... USPS Priority International to Canada generally takes about two weeks, so I suggest sitting tight for a bit.

I hope this gives you a little more peace of mind.

~Tom

Pano 10th January 2012 11:24 PM

AFAIK, he does not. There have been some other posts about this. You might find some with the search function, I don't remember the thread titles.

tinitus 10th January 2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrog (Post 2855665)
It's been a week since I made a payment and have no news from him.

a week is nothing
I suppose you have a receipt from your bank, telling that money are transferred ok

but I know how you feel
I hate it too when a supplier doesnt respond, and you just wait, and wait
but you are in good hands, no worries ;)

tubelab.com 10th January 2012 11:31 PM

Two orders went to Canada Saturday morning. An SSE went to L9T 5G9 and a TSE went to J3G 2X9. I assume one of those was yours. I try to acknowledge shipment on international orders but haven't got to this batch yet since I have been working late again. Just got home and its 7:30 PM. I was on vacation for almost 3 weeks, now I get to catch up to where I should have been if I didn't go. Life in a big company.......

squiffiness 11th January 2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubelab.com (Post 2856040)
Two orders went to Canada Saturday morning. An SSE went to L9T 5G9 and a TSE went to J3G 2X9. I assume one of those was yours. I try to acknowledge shipment on international orders but haven't got to this batch yet since I have been working late again. Just got home and its 7:30 PM. I was on vacation for almost 3 weeks, now I get to catch up to where I should have been if I didn't go. Life in a big company.......

The SSE is for me!

Very excited and glad to know it's on the way.

Once it's here and I'm on vacation, the BOM orders are next.

crazyfrog 11th January 2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubelab.com (Post 2856040)

No problem, Georges. Actually, I intend to build a 845SE or 211SE (or maybe a 805SE...). Just wanted to be sure before buying tubes and parts.
Thanks.
Pierre