• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Simple P-P board availability?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings from a Newbie,
Does anyone know if the Simple P-P board is still available? It isn't currently listed on the Tubelab website "Our PC Boards" page, but it seems from this forum that some of you have obtained it in the past. I am hesitant to email George because I note in other threads that although he has been shipping boards, he has been occupied with other matters. Has anyone ordered and received a Simple P-P board recently?

Does anyone know if the Simple P-P board is still available?

I have the SPP boards in stock....lots of them. I also now have a parts kit that includes all of the components that are soldered to the PC board. There will be a parts kit for the SSE early next year.

I note in other threads that although he has been shipping boards, he has been occupied with other matters.

Many of the other matters have resolved themselves, but I still have minimal time to devote to Tubelab right now, but that is improving. The web site is pretty old, but I am working on an update.

Has anyone ordered and received a Simple P-P board recently?

I am currently out of town in West Virginia, but I brought boards and parts kits with me and have been shipping from here. The post office lines in this small town are far shorter than in Fort Lauderdale. I sent out boards on Friday. More will go tomorrow. Any orders in the next 2 days will go out on Wednesday afternoon. Sherri and I will start the long drive back to Florida Wednesday, and not be there until Sunday. Internet access during that time will be very sporadic and limited.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.