Board Availability - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Tubelab

Tubelab Discussion and support of Tubelab products, prototypes and experiments

Old 1st September 2011, 07:28 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

It looks like a pretty clear consensus that sending PayPal payment is going to get your board(s) shipped promptly.
Old 1st September 2011, 08:09 AM   #22
Ian444 is offline Ian444  Australia
diyAudio Member

Yep, George has a good reputation for delivering the goods. His designs are good, and he is well respected on this forum. He is a giver, not a taker, he is one of the good guys. Half naked!? What's wrong with that? Our lead singer used to rip his shirt off half-way through a gig and didn't the girls love it!
Old 1st September 2011, 02:24 PM   #23
jrobson is offline jrobson  South Africa
diyAudio Member

I also just sent the money, it's only been a week but I don't have any concerns despite not getting a shipping or payment confirmation. $50 isn't a lot of money anyway...
Old 1st September 2011, 05:23 PM   #24
akimmet is offline akimmet  United States
diyAudio Member

I got my Simple P-P board about a month and a half ago. It only took a week for me to get it, but I am in the US. In fact, I recently finished assembling the board. I now need to work on the final chassis.

Anyway, George (tubelab.com) usually checks this forum regularly, you might have better luck sending him a PM on this forum.
Old 1st September 2011, 08:23 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

I just followed the ordering information on the site and placed the order, I needed to wait just 2 weeks and received my board. And since I live in belgium I think that everything was very fast. George is a very trustfull person so don't hesitate and just order the board, build it and enjoy the club. :-)
Old 8th September 2011, 03:04 AM   #26
diyAudio Member

Quote:
So, does anyone here have a spare Tubelab SE board they would like to sell? I'm looking for new boards only, if possible
I have 72 of them sitting on the shelf. Paypal me $35 plus $8 for shipping (assuming you are in the US) Make sure you put the name of the board you want in the subject line and that Paypal has your correct address. You will get a board in about a week.

Quote:
I also just sent the money, it's only been a week but I don't have any concerns despite not getting a shipping or payment confirmation.
Your boards were shipped Aug 27. I shipped boards to Chile on the same day and I got an email today confirming arrival.

Quote:
I've just ordered a TSE board. I sent funds through Paypal and I am positive I will get my board.
There was a delay due to no information in the order stating which board was ordered. That is fixed and the board goes out tomorrow.

For most of this year I have been the only one here. Sherri usually handles shipping and email but she has been 1200 miles away dealing with her mothers terminal illness and death. I have a full time engineering job and lately I have been at work from 8 AM to 7 PM on weekdays and some weekends too. My full time job supports me, my wife, my daughter and my two grandkids, so it MUST come first.

This means that international shipments go out on Saturday mornings since that is the only time I can wait in the post office line. Domestic shipments can go through the automated postal center at night after the post office is closed so those are usually sent out within a day or two.

Email is another matter. I get home from work at 7 or so, and have 2 or 3 hours of time to read email, and deal with other issues that arise. I haven't had much time for anything else including new tube projects. I can usually catch up on email on weekends, but Sherri decided to come home for a while. She has found other things for me to do on weekends.

She is now in favor of shutting down Tubelab. With all of the relatives (both of our mothers and a few others) that passed away this year I am now part owner of 4 different houses in two states seperated by 1200 miles. It looks like we will relocate to West Virginia when my employment at Motorola comes to an end. These are just some of the big changes that have been happening in my life now and none of them are settled yet.
Old 8th September 2011, 03:54 AM   #27
tomchr is offline tomchr  United States
diyAudio Member

George,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. It sounds like everything is piling up all at once. That's gotta be a tough one...

Is your departure from Motorola by choice or a result of Motorola shedding their handset unit?

~Tom
Old 8th September 2011, 11:56 AM   #28
jrobson is offline jrobson  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubelab.com View Post
I have 72 of them sitting on the shelf. Paypal me $35 plus $8 for shipping (assuming you are in the US) Make sure you put the name of the board you want in the subject line and that Paypal has your correct address. You will get a board in about a week.

Your boards were shipped Aug 27. I shipped boards to Chile on the same day and I got an email today confirming arrival.

There was a delay due to no information in the order stating which board was ordered. That is fixed and the board goes out tomorrow.

For most of this year I have been the only one here. Sherri usually handles shipping and email but she has been 1200 miles away dealing with her mothers terminal illness and death. I have a full time engineering job and lately I have been at work from 8 AM to 7 PM on weekdays and some weekends too. My full time job supports me, my wife, my daughter and my two grandkids, so it MUST come first.

This means that international shipments go out on Saturday mornings since that is the only time I can wait in the post office line. Domestic shipments can go through the automated postal center at night after the post office is closed so those are usually sent out within a day or two.

Email is another matter. I get home from work at 7 or so, and have 2 or 3 hours of time to read email, and deal with other issues that arise. I haven't had much time for anything else including new tube projects. I can usually catch up on email on weekends, but Sherri decided to come home for a while. She has found other things for me to do on weekends.

She is now in favor of shutting down Tubelab. With all of the relatives (both of our mothers and a few others) that passed away this year I am now part owner of 4 different houses in two states seperated by 1200 miles. It looks like we will relocate to West Virginia when my employment at Motorola comes to an end. These are just some of the big changes that have been happening in my life now and none of them are settled yet.
Yes sir spot on, just picked it up
Hopefully mouser is just as quick.
Old 8th September 2011, 01:01 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

I have not left Motorola yet. I dont work in the handset company, but I must face reality. I have worked here for 38 years. There are only 12 people in the plant who have been here longer than me. People get "voted off the island" all the time here. The choice to depart will likely not be mine. I actually like the work that I do and I am constantly learning new technology. We do however work quite hard to keep up with it all.
Old 8th September 2011, 03:53 PM   #30
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubelab.com View Post
Most excellent! I just sent the Paypal payment. Thank you so very much for the response. We all know how crazy things can get when life gets in the way!

Hide this!Advertise here!