• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New Chassis for my Tubelab SE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

I think I will change the chassis of my TubelabSE, as the separate PSU that I have is not always practical, and I want to have a multivoltage power supply for both 100 V and 230 V.
So I was thinking of few potential improvements on the PSU. like separate B_drv and B-. As I am ordering a custom transformer, it would not cost much.

The question is: what are the current and voltage requirements for the B- and B_drv ? What secondaries should I order ?

Thanks,

Davide

I bought two amperometers so I can always check the bias of the tubes. How to wire them ?
Here's what I did. Panel meter
"To wire an analog current meter into a TubelabSE (for permanent use), simply connect it IN PLACE of the 10 ohm resistor. Remove the resistors from the PC board, and run wires from the PC board over to the meter."

As for the separate power supply, I'm waiting until Tubelab comes up with it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.