• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

screen supply for Simple PP Pentode mode?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Clearly the question will demonstrates my ignorance of the subject, but here goes:

I'm down to the short strokes on a Simple P/P ( EL84) amp, on which I'm recycling an old pair of Scott LK48 OPT. The last DIY project these were used in was in triode mode - which sounded fine, but I'd like more power this time around. They don't have a U/L tap for screens - what would be a simple way to derive this supply? (at least I knew better than to ask "the best"? :eek: )

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.