SSE Board Arrives... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Tubelab

Tubelab Discussion and support of Tubelab products, prototypes and experiments

Old 22nd February 2010, 10:19 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default SSE Board Arrives...

....and what a nice piece it is!
Thanks to you George, for a quality product.
Let the building begin!

Warming up the Weller...
"The Cat"
Old 23rd February 2010, 08:34 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

how did you order the board? I've been trying to contact Tubelabs via email with no luck.

Rob
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:25 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albireo13 View Post
how did you order the board? I've been trying to contact Tubelabs via email with no luck.

Rob
You just send your paypal directly to him. No need to contact him prior to doing so. At least I never did and I have gotten all my boards
So if you are ordering a board send $35(for the board) and $8(for shipping)
He also gives instruction on other payment options:
PCB_ordering
Old 23rd February 2010, 01:11 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hi,
It worked for me as well. Don't forget to specify which board you want.

Happy building!
Old 23rd February 2010, 04:09 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I have been at work late every night for the past two weeks. If our project proposal gets approved (likely) that will be the case for all of 2010. Since that means continued employment, it's OK with me.

Tubelab email is forbidden from work at any time. Reasonable forum posting during lunch hour (now) and after 5PM is acceptable. I simply do not have enough time to answer all of my email at home even if I did nothing else.

I have explained the methods for ordering the PC boards on the web page that nic6paul linked. I plan to keep sufficient quantity of the boards in stock, and at the current rate I have enough of all 3 boards to last until well into next year, unless things really change.

Shipments inside the USA usually go out the next morning since they can go through the automated shipment machine before the post office opens. International shipments require waiting in line. Under worse case conditions that means Saturday mornings. If Sherri is home, or I can be late to work, international shipments can go out during the week.

The sales of boards currently does not justify the cost of adding an automated shopping cart. That may come in the future.
Old 23rd February 2010, 05:33 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubelab.com View Post
I have been at work late every night for the past two weeks. If our project proposal gets approved (likely) that will be the case for all of 2010. Since that means continued employment, it's OK with me.

Tubelab email is forbidden from work at any time. Reasonable forum posting during lunch hour (now) and after 5PM is acceptable. I simply do not have enough time to answer all of my email at home even if I did nothing else.

I have explained the methods for ordering the PC boards on the web page that nic6paul linked. I plan to keep sufficient quantity of the boards in stock, and at the current rate I have enough of all 3 boards to last until well into next year, unless things really change.

Shipments inside the USA usually go out the next morning since they can go through the automated shipment machine before the post office opens. International shipments require waiting in line. Under worse case conditions that means Saturday mornings. If Sherri is home, or I can be late to work, international shipments can go out during the week.

The sales of boards currently does not justify the cost of adding an automated shopping cart. That may come in the future.
George I am not sure if you have looked into it but paypal does offer "buy it now buttons" and add to cart buttons that can be placed on your site. It allows you to enter the quantity in stock that you have so you do not over sell the boards among many other features. My guess is you have looked into this but I thought I would point it out. I know many people do not realize that paypal offers this service free of charge. When you have added in all of the information about the button and create it you get some html code that you can put into your site. We used this in college in one of our entrepreneur classes as an alternative to using merchant software on our websites. Here is an example of a site that belongs to my friend where he is using them. Example of Paypal add to cart buttons

The button option is located under the merchant services tab in paypal at the top of the page

Hide this!Advertise here!