• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Pictures of your Tubelab amp

Black Pearl :)

My black pearl:) Love its sound. One more improvement on the way. I hope I will replace output transformers with amorphous versions just before Xmas.

Attachments

• _DSC5833.jpg
    _DSC5833.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 784
  • _DSC5834.jpg
    _DSC5834.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 784
  • _DSC5838.jpg
    _DSC5838.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 761
  • _DSC5839.jpg
    _DSC5839.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 755
  • _DSC5843_1.jpg
    _DSC5843_1.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 733
  • _DSC5845.jpg
    _DSC5845.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 365
Thank you for kind words :) Most of the parts for housing I bought in local Polish webshop with diy components. Transformers' covers are bought together with custom made transformers from the manufacturer. Top cover has been laser cut and anodised by small companies in my area.

TSE 300B in black

Here's my TSE 300b amp. I built it for my son who asked that it be black. The chassis is a Bud Industries 12x12x3 inch aluminum chassis that I had power coated for $25 after it was drilled for the holes. It's a little tight, but it all fits.
It sounds great and he loves it. IMG_2227.jpg

One more TubeLab SSE completed, this time went with a solid wooden enclosure. Instead of PU coating (which gives plastic/synthetic feel) I decided to go with oil finish to maintain the natural look and texture of wood.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks,
Bibin