• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab SE w/Parafeed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thought I'd upload a shot of my "work in progress". It is a TubeLab SE w/EML300b's, and parafeed - ignore the James OPTs in the back, they were part of version 1. Version 2 has MQ EXO-03 chokes and Robin Hood PF OPTs (pinstriped). This has really opened up the soundstage and added better bass extension from the James (which are good on their own, but these are better). At 60ma I may be pushing the EXO-03's a bit, but seems okay to me. The power transformer, by the way, is a replacement sold for Dynaco ST-35's by Triode Electronics. It is 660vct w/2 x 6.3v 2.5a windings. Hope the photo uploads okay, never done it before on this site.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.