Ugly face contest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is me dabbling in things mechanical. I am terminally vain so I had to post a pic of myself.;) What to other diyer's look like?

Attachments

• _copy of dcp_2180.jpg
    _copy of dcp_2180.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,949
Jeez you're an ugly bugger.

I know 'cos it takes one to know one. However, we can both feel much better in the knowledge that Eric is even uglier.

paulb said

<b>And I wouldn't wear such a nice sweater while working on a lawn mower. Or do you call it something else in Oz?</b>

In Melbourne, a neccessity. <g>

Cheers

Here I am at Christmas a couple years ago. I'm pretty happy at the time, except that I see somebody touching _MY_ camera. I just got the hat then- my girlfriend made it. It turns out that it was too good- in anything less than a blizzard my head would boil in two minutes. I tried to find one in context of my hobbies, but none of them have enough of my face to recognise.

Attachments

• frowner.jpg
    frowner.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,780
niiice.....

Hi Peter,

Peter Daniel said:
You already know this face.;)

Thanks for posting the picture with higher resolution. I somehow have the impression that the big pic differs from the smaller one in your avatar. Strange thing, isn't it?? :confused:

....and the text on the baseball cap fits miraculously to the topic of this thread.
;) :D

MEMEMEME!!!!!!!
Aren't I young??

I have too much spare time.. I went outside, set up the tripod, set the timer, lined up the camera with a spot on the tree, remembered that spot, pressed the button to start the timer, then went and stood infront of that spot on teh tree.. :D lol, I took about 8pictures like that, including one of the back of my head.. :D lol.. I might post the rest later.. :)

Attachments

• meme.gif
    meme.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,390
Thanks to all friends for pictures.

I save all pictures in a special folder.
"Anything you post can be used against you.
You have the right to avoid to post"

;) Special thanks go to those I like the most. ;)
My top 3, for the moment:

1. SkinnyBoy - Give them what you've got, man!
2. Circlotron - I could even think of buying a used car from him.
3. Peter Daniel - What would I be without him.

SkinnyBoy
I changed my signature for you. You did it for me.

Be THE MASTER of the PRIVACY of your PC

This was to be included in my previous post

--------------------------
By the Way - I strongly recommend this FREE program
that a guy made himself. Proxomitron !!!!
Many Advertisers sees him as worst enemy!
Version 4.4 in different languages is out now.

You can set your Webfilter for Banners, Popups, Flashing Ads
and almost anything. You can select your filters doings in details.
What passes, and what does not.

:cool: - strongly recommended - :cool:

The Proxomitron - Universal Web Filter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.