Threadjacking

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi imix500,
But I love the conduit idea anyway, and should probably run some compressed air and chilled water lines for good measure.
Ambience. It might be a little odd in an apartment. You might be pushing it.

One tactic I like to use is this .... "Honey, would you rather me be downstairs or in a bar? :angel: "

Poobah,
No shoes in the man-space. They are in the garage.

Okay, now the really scary part. She just bought an unfinished hall table that she intends to stain. A mirror is following. Now, I know she can't do that in the garage when it's cold. Too much dust anyway. So it is the basement I fear.

This is starting to look serious guys. :(

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi auplater,
By that, you mean she don the appropriate safety gear and properly "ground" herself b4 touching any electrified objects, right?
Okay. :D

Hi poobah,
mmmm... not exactly what I was thinking... but, safety gear could work.
Straps and small personal platforms? :angel: I appreciate how you are always concerned with the safety of others.

Hi Cal,
Why are they called "apartments" if they're all stuck together?
Okay, I was happy until you asked this. I don't know and I think I broke my brain trying to figure this out. :bawling:

-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal Weldon said:
Why are the called "apartments" if they're all stuck together?

Because the real estate industry's marketing machine makes audio retailers look like amateurs?

"Cozy living space! (350 sq.ft.) Beautiful view! (from a 50 foot ladder on the roof) Great community! (familiar faces on the street from sundown to sunrise, year round!)" :devilr: