What to do???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there

Im only 16 and i am sad to say i have been ripped off by a member

I trusted him ad sent him £65 via paypal for the ASK 1280x1024 pannel which i thought a bargain.

The user said i would revieve on monday morning.
I still havnt recieved and iam getting worried.
Ive emailed him numourus times with no reply.
Ive also contacted paypal.
Anyone had problems like this before?
What else should i do?
I have also noticed he has been online recently and replied to other threads and to say the pannel was still for sale!!!!!!

Thanks tom
:( :bawling:

Tomo2323 said:
Well latest news.

Paypal said "congratulations we are able to recover 29pence from his account as he has insuficiant funds"

I was extremely dissapointed as i have been frauded.

If anyone has a postal address for this person or Tel number i would be gratefull

thanks tom

Join the club. I bought the same projection panel from him via another forum and haven't seen it yet. His name is Amrit Singh Hothi and the only contact details I have for him are his bank account ones, which show he's in Slough, Berkshire.
If you want to get in touch with me, email me at dhenderson1@gmail.com

I’m sorry to hear about yours and others financial loss.
It is however beyond the scope of this forum and certainly beyond our powers to intervene in fraud.
All we can do is ban malicious members to prevent more harm which has been done in this case. Note that said member has been ‘ping-ed’ several times to no avail.

/Hugo

Hugo,
you can't save the world, but it gives me a good feeling to see you're trying.

Tom,
getting cheated to the tune of 65 quid isn't a nice feeling at any age, but at sixteen, where one isn't exactly rolling in it, that can mean there are hard days to come - I'm really sorry my funds don't allow me to tide you over.

:gnasher:
Pit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.