What happend to Sonny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its a very long time since i have been here the last time. So yesterday i did make search on my name and i stumpled across a thread where Per and Hugh talked about me..

I think i will start from the begining where my life took a very sharp sad turn.

We start in the summer 2004 - A year after marriage with Miriam we where waiting of our boy Tobias. He was scheduled to be born in december 2004.

Everything was happyness and joy.

At that time my father which i was employed by was start coughing all the time. This was weakening him a lot. So at that point i was starting to work harder in his company. It did get worse and worser.
The doctor have taken Xrays of his lungs without finding anything unusual, but in december 2004 he discovered a bump on his body at one of the kidneys.

The doctor sended him to the hospital where they discovered a Turmo on the Kidney of the size of a fist. At that time they discovered small amounts of turmos in his lungs too.

8. april 2005 he died from it. Dont get me wrong but i did find it better for him that he hasnt had to suffer any more. I was now standing with a new child a company which my mother did own but could'nt run without my help. My mother and little sister was devastated. So i had to run the company all by my own, find time for my wife and child to..

This year in January i did take over the company. Not before now i have had time to think a little bit on my hobby ... audio

And where are waiting on our second child which can come any moment.

For the MIRAND a1 amp i have shipped 7 amps in total in this period of time.

Best regards and whishes

Sonny

Hugh: Send me an acount number and i will transfer money to you for the kit. My old email address doesn't work. use the one on the website www.iadada.dk

The new Sonnys. The first one.. Tobias, we have managed to get him sleeping from 8 evening to 7.30 Morning. Its a bless. :sleep:

I am managing ia data (identification automation and data).

We produce RFID readers. Close to 80% goes to Logistic in the semiconductor companies.

It is going very well. The only drawback is that i am speaking german every single day. So i do not practice my english that offent that i wnat too...

I have to find some companys / dealers in the UK/ireland or USA!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.